Saturday, January 19, 2013

Milo Cake

So today I decided to bake a milo cake! It was great fun (partly due to the fact that I had countless opportunities to lick the milo powder off my hands when i was done), but mostly because the house smelt great and and it turned out well! I got the recipe from Raspberri Cupcakes, which is my ALL TIME favorite blog. She bakes such funky and interesting things, go check it out!

Anyway, in my opinion the best part of the cake was the chocolate ganache (I made my own) because I didn't have the pouring cream required by the recipe. However, the cake was also nice and not too sweet, which was good because the condensed milk icing made the cake just right/ sweet enough.


The cake before it was put into the oven...




Thanks for reading!
 -J




No comments:

Post a Comment